Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Unique Book Titles
A meme from the Broke and the Bookish.
My definition of unique may be a little odd, but here they are in no particular order…
3. Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer: I can remember how much the name stuck in my head from the first time I saw the book on a shelf. It is another character name but I feel like one that sticks for an entirely different reason.
4. So You Want to Be a Wizard by Diane Duane: Before we started waiting on our letter from Hogwarts this title is what caught our little fantasy day dreaming eyes.
6. The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde: The whole Thursday Next series is really just filled with fantastic titles that have always tickled my nerdy funny bone.
7. Illusionarium by Heather Dixon: I like that a made up word can invoke so much and inspire such curiousity. You feel like you should know what it means just on the tip of your tongue.
8. Which Witch? by Eva Ibbotson: Who doesn’t love a little play on words? While all of her books appealed to me as a kid, this one was the one that I just had to have because of the title.
9. Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott: I love this title because at first I was like what the heck does that mean but then after I read it, the title is absolute perfection and a mantra I actually repeat to myself.