Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books That Will Make You Swoon
A meme from the Broke and the Bookish.
Today’s topic: Top Ten Books That Will Make You Swoon
1. Fire by Kristin Cashore – This might be my favorite romance of all time. It reminds me of all my other favorites wrapped into one and you don’t really predict it as much.
2. The Song of the Lioness quartet by Tamora Pierce – Her other series are also swoony but this is my favorite. You also need the whole quartet to get the full relationship.
3. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern – Everyone will agree about the swoonworthiness.
4. Sunshine by Robin McKinley – Rae and Con are just gasp worthy.
5. Tiger’s Curse by Colleen Houck – Even though I didn’t finish the series, this book is the definition of swoon.
6. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa – Very swoonish.
7. The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare – I only finished the first three but Jace is like the definition of swoony.
8. 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson – Keith, yep.
9. Stardust by Neil Gaiman – We’re getting back into the “it makes me swoon” category.’
10. Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine – Char redeems princes everywhere.