A meme from the Broke and the Bookish.
Today’s topic: Top Ten Books That Should Be In Your Beach Bag or Ten Books That Will Be In My Beach Bag This Summer
I went with “Top Ten Books That Should Be In Your Beach Bag” because I think the other is too close to TBR.
To me summer is all about stand alones.
1. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
2. Dingo by Charles de Lint
3. Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister by Gregory Maguire
4. The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova
5. Stardust by Neil Gaiman
6. People of the Book by Geraldine Brooks
7. Sunshine by Robin McKinley
8. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
9. The Eyes of the Dragon by Stephen King
10. Entwined by Heather Dixon