Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Things That Make Your Life As A Reader/Book Blogger Easier
A meme from the Broke and the Bookish.
Today’s topic: Top Ten Things That Make Your Life As A Reader/Book Blogger Easier
1. Goodreads – I keep track of books I want to read and see what other people are reading.
2. Book Shelves – Now that I have a house I am ready to plan built ins.
3. Hootsuite – Cross posting and scheduling of social media for free.
4. Audiobooks – I like them, still getting in the habit, but I think it is growing on me.
5. Planners – Still working on this but working on getting a look ahead.
6. Feedly – Makes keeping track of other blogs so easy.
7. Amazon – I don’t have a nice cute local bookstore just a Barnes and Noble so I don’t mind having Prime and just shipping things for nothing.
8. Delicious Library – This is my personal library software where I keep up with what I own.
9. Ultimate Book Blogger Plugin – This thing is magic. It took some work to get my old items updated but I love it.
10. WordPress – Yes, that is obvious, but I did start out elsewhere then on wordpress.com and finally to here, which I love.