Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Characters I Wish I Could Dress Up As
A meme from the Broke and the Bookish.
Today’s topic: Top Ten Characters Who X (you fill in the blank — examples: piss me off, are the popular kids, are bookish, would be my bff, that stole my heart, etc. etc.)
I tried to stick to the ones that I think I could more reasonably pull off… were I to get into such things as cosplay.
1. Kaylee Frye of Firefly and Serenity – I get told that I should do this one all the time.
2. Hermione Granger of the Harry Potter series – I just relate to her so much.
3. Sif of Thor – She will kick anybody’s butt.
4. Princess Leia (just not slave) of Star Wars – She was the inspiration for so many.
5. Veralidaine Sarrasri of The Immortals – I always feel like she would be so hard to communicate but fun to do.
6. Belle of Beauty and the Beast – I actually have an excellent version of her blue dress but everyone always thinks I’m Alice!
7. FemShep Commander Shepard from Mass Effect – Really anyone can do this because you can modify her character and then all you need is the right armor.
8. Lara Croft of Tomb Raider – She has always been on my potential list, but the new game really makes me want to be her.
9. Lady Jaye of G.I. Joe – The movie and she is like the only clearly brunette female of the Joes.
10. Clara Oswald of Dr. Who – Finally they give us a brunette.
Main ones that I have the wrong hair color for but wish I could do are Lagertha from Vikings and Rogue from X-Men.