Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Reasons I Love Being A Blogger/Reader
A meme from the Broke and the Bookish.
Today’s topic: Top Ten Reasons I Love Being A Blogger/Reader
1. Memory – I’m glad I’m a blogger because it helps me keep track of everything I’ve read and when I look back at things I’ve posted it makes me laugh.
2. Prioritizing – I think blogging helped me prioritize the reading. I’ve weeded a lot and I’m more focused on what I actually care about reading.
3. Books – I just love books. I love being around them, reading about them, touching them. Any excuse helps.
4. Other Blogs – Blogging myself made me start following other bloggers and that may be my favorite part.
5. Inspiration – Reading is of course an inspiration, but the top ten posts often inspire me with ideas of things to write because they are things I wish I could read.
6. Awareness – I keep up on book news like never before, I know when series are facing cancellation. I know when my authors have new things coming.
7. Excuses – I can use the blog as an excuse for almost anything: to read completely different books, to finish a series, to talk about my house, to talk about my life.
8. Website – Honestly I enjoy the projects and the tweaking, I don’t get to work on it as much as I might should but it is fun.
9. Me Time – This is my thing.
10. Procrastination – I don’t have anything else to procrastinate on now that I’m out of school.