Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Goals/Resolutions For 2014
A meme from the Broke and the Bookish.
Today’s topic: Top Ten Goals/Resolutions For 2014 (bookish, not bookish or a blend)
1. Bookshelves – I have a house so now with some investment I can finally achieve the goal of having all of my books. It will be gradual but I think I can do it all this year.
2. Blogging – I still struggle to get in a rhythm, but I think one of the keys is if I really don’t want to do a topic just skip that one instead of letting it cause me to avoid my blog for fear of a post.
3. Writing – I really need to get back to writing. Not only so that I can someday write a book but also because it is good for my sanity.
4. Organize – My office has gone through several relatively fast revolutions lately. I really want to get my writing organized, but also our personal papers, make everything easy for anyone to find what they need. Also it will help with blogging.
5. The House – There are lots of goals. The attic, the laundry room, the kitchen, touch up paint that still needs to be done. I still need to post some pictures here!
6. Delicious Library – I might upgrade, but that also requires updating my OS which I always find unnecessarily terrifying. No matter what I need to make that page jive more with the whole site.
7. Exercise – I seriously need to exercise. It’s not that I dislike my body. Actually I’ve been thrilled to have developed curves but I am out of shape and some toning wouldn’t hurt. Certain pants get in a fight with my gut.
8. Endings – I want to make better notes about spoilery things. The Ultimate Book Blogger plugin even has a special place for that stuff.
9. Prioritizing – I am in the middle of a lot of series. I have gifts that I really should read. Though really finishing series is very high on my list. It would relieve a lot of guilt and give a lot of closure.
10. Weeding – My book weeding of the past two years has gone pretty well but now I need to weed the blogs I follow. There are some that I probably haven’t read a full post in six months but it is easier to move on and mark it as read then keep track of which ones I’ve been skipping and remember to remove them.