A meme from the Broke and the Bookish.
Today’s topic: Top Ten Most Memorable Secondary Characters
1. Hermione Granger (J.K.Rowling) – Awkward and nerdy girls everyone cheer for Hermione. Young Hermione and young me just had so much in common.
2. Rue of District 11 (Suzanne Collins) – This moment in the book was just wow. It bowled you over. I didn’t think she was as effective in the movie.
3. Isabel Lightwood (Cassandra Clare) – Isabel is beautiful and fierce and more vulnerable and alone than anyone realizes.
4. Hazel Levesque (Rick Riordan) – She has a dark past and an unsure future but she fights with such devotion.
5. Prince Brigan (Kristin Cashore) – I was trying to avoid significant others but I wanted to include someone of Cashore’s and Brigan is just the most fascinating character to me. Prince Po is pretty interesting as well.
6. Faithful/Pounce (Tamora Pierce) – A talking cat with attitude but also the most loyal person you will ever meet. Yep, person.
7. Kragar (Steven Brust) – Kragar is the sneakiest character ever and he does it by accident. Multiple times I have burst out laughing because he spooks someone, usually Vlad.
8. Bazie (Mercedes Lackey) – I almost forget Skif before I forget his mentor. A cripple who took poor boys under his wings and turned them into skilled thieves.
9. Oochoo (Gail Carson Levine) – This dog cracks me up, so does his prince. Animal characters are always fun to see.
10. Tsukiko (Erin Morgenstern) – I want to see her tattoos and hear about her story and who she competed against.