A meme from the Broke and the Bookish.
Today’s topic: Top Ten Books I Wish Could Have Had Sequels
I read TONS of series, so I appreciate a good stand alone but sometimes there are worlds that I just find myself yearning for more. Today I just went with titles, most of these are stand alone. Some I know wouldn’t actually benefit but I can still daydream.
1. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
2. Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore
3. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
4. Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
5. The Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke
6. The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova
7. Sunshine by Robin McKinley
8. Entwined by Heather Dixon
9. The False Princess by Eilis O’Neal
10. The Tale of Despereaux by Kate DiCamillo